Friday, April 4, 2008

Fuck! "The Classics" begin

FUCK! did you see that shit ".0135 seconds". To me that's an eternity, to you just another wasted milestone in your useless non-trained lives. Fuck! Allright, so the new best of Tosh album mellowed me out a little after BB but I still was a little pissed so I stopped at an AM/PM in fucking hippie Oregon to vent and get some viddles. Some fucking totally out of shape hippie loser came up to me as I was exiting my tricked out HONDA ELEMENT and asked if I needed to 'Fill 'er up'. I stopped dead in my tracks and stared at the fucktard until he went over to some fag Prius, probably to give a handjob. FUCK! I got some Slim Jims (Nacho) and a 'Dew 16 oz. Apparently Oregon hasn't heard of Self Service and needs to continue encouraging stoned out shop-class losers who don't know what an 70 ml/kg/min VO2Max can do for them. Shitards.

No comments: