Friday, May 9, 2008

Mercer Island sighting


I took a paid time off day today to do some VO2 testing and decided to head up to Obama loving Seattle, more specifically Mercer Island. I brought my TT rig and after my 14th time around the loop (like 165 miles), noticed this sign.

Mad power hits out to the guerilla artist. This team has crossed the RC in the past. And any Armondos, Seattle Super Squadra, Zoka Cucina Fresca! cat 1/2 riders want to come work for me on bobs-barn.com, give me a shout. Wait a minute, don't even fucking bother.

3 comments:

Josh said...

Hey Fake Rob. I saw you on the island. You looked sexy as hell practicing your "who-gives-a-shit-about-the-center-line" drills at 8000 watts.

When you gonna try that in a race? Oh, I forgot, you already did.

Pretty "spliffy"

Unknown said...

Oh, hey Josh! So that was you in the fully enclosed yellow recumbent aero set-up. I couldn't really see who that was behind me since I could only see your helmet and glasses poking out from your little self-pleasuring tent.

While I appreciate the "attention" I'd like to respectfully ask you not to follow me around masturbating while looking at my, as you put it, "sexy"-ness. Just put it in the spank-bank for later if you will.

By the way, it turns out I was DQ'd at the state road race for crossing the center line before the woosie-assed 200 meter mark. So much for that top-10.

Keep on spankin' Josh!

Unknown said...

As far as I know all feuds with a certain former Zoka rider is over, as well as the one with the current Cucina Fresca! rider.

We traded power hits after a super rad Seward park race one Thursday night last year,and really buried the hatchet. I've turned down their offers of bootleg Bob Marley CDs though. They seem to think that is all there is to Reggae.